Örnsköldsvik and Umeå
- Scope and write requirements specifications for new functionality.
- Implement according to design and requirements.
- Build Unit-test for new features and solutions.
- Researching new techniques to improve our products.
- Debug, enhance and refactor existing functionality.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Network Technology is beneficial.
- 1+ years of hands on experience working with NodeJS development.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Team player, but also fully able to efficiently accomplish tasks and projects independently.
- Good time management skills and ability to deliver the right results at the right time.
- Self-motivated and committed.
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbally.
- Experience in working with Linux/Unix environments is required.
- Knowledge of secure software development and the risks related to weak implementations.
- Experience in Web Front-End development is considered a plus.
- Experience with Document databases (NoSQL) is considered a plus.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP-based network communications is considered a plus.
- Knowledge of IP security is considered a plus.
At Clavister you will be working with some of the World’s most demanding customers. We are looking for people with the ability to understand and analyze technical problems, which thrives in an organization where nothing is impossible, who can work under stress, and who wants to take responsibility, and grow as a professional as well as a person.
Fill out the application form now!