Clavister Q2 2018: 40% order growth
August 22, 2018. Örnsköldsvik, Sweden. Clavister (Nasdaq: CLAV), a leader in high-performance network security solutions, released its latest quarterly report today.
Second quarter 2018 at a glance:
- Order intake for the quarter rose by 40%, compared to the corresponding quarter last year and amounted to 29.9 (21.4) MSEK
- Revenues increased by 25% and amounted to 26.8 (21.4) MSEK
- Gross profit reached 19.1 (17.0) MSEK, equalling a gross margin of 71 (80)%, due to a variantion in revenue mix between the years and effects from implementing IFRS 15
- EBIT amounted to -27.4 (-23.6) MSEK, where the cost increase is primarily driven by an accelerated build-up of the sales and marketing organization
- Result after financial items for the period amounted to -34.4 (-24.6) MSEK. The increased financial costs mainly driven by the loans from Tagehus and the European Investment Bank
- Cash by the end of the period was 65.3 (26.6) MSEK
- Earnings per share amounted to -1.68 (-0.84) SEK
Clavister’s CEO, John Vestberg and Clavister’s CFO, Håkan Mattisson, will present the quarterly report on Wednesday, August 22, at 09:00 a.m. CET.
Link to the presentation: https://financialhearings.com/event/10644
The presentation will be recorded and can be listened to afterwards.
For further information, please contact CFO Håkan Mattisson, +46 (0)660 – 29 92 00.