Clavister Q4 2020: Revenue growth of 14% and improved EBITDA
February 10, 2021, Örnsköldsvik, Sweden. Clavister, a leader in high-performance cybersecurity solutions, released its last quarterly 2020 interim report today.
“Our full year 2020 saw a solid revenue growth of 17% and halved EBITDA losses compared to 2019. Our order backlog and sales funnel are strong, despite negative impact from the Covid-19 pandemic during the second half of the year. I would like to express my gratitude to all Clavister colleagues, partners and our shareholders for the relentless commitment in building business and supporting our customers throughout this turbulent year.”
John Vestberg,President and CEO
The Fourth Quarter
- Revenue amounted to 36.4 (31.9) MSEK, an increase of 14%. Revenue adjusted for FX effects amounted to 37.2 (31.6) MSEK, an increase of 18%.
- Net sales amounted to 30.9 (31.6) MSEK.
- Order intake amounted to 31.8 (42.3) MSEK.
- Gross profit amounted to 32.1 (25.3) MSEK, corresponding to a gross margin of 88.3 (79.3)%.
- EBITDA amounted to -14.9 (-19.3) MSEK.
- EBIT amounted to -23.3 (-29.5) MSEK.
- Net profit amounted to -20.1 (-108.6) MSEK and earnings per share to -0.52 (-4.23) SEK.
- Operating cash flow amounted to 2.0 (-9.1) MSEK.
Full Year 2020
- Revenue amounted to 140.2 (123.5) MSEK, an increase of 17%. Revenue adjusted for FX effects amounted to 141.1 (120.8) MSEK, an increase of 21%.
- Net sales amounted to 128.1 (123.1) MSEK.
- Order intake amounted to 153.9 (146.7) MSEK.
- Gross profit amounted to 122.4 (99.5) MSEK, corresponding to a gross margin of 87.3 (80.6)%.
- EBITDA amounted to -19.5 (-39.0) MSEK.
- EBIT amounted to -56.5 (-80.5) MSEK.
- Net profit amounted to -81.9 (-188.2) MSEK and earnings per share to -2.10 (-7.65) SEK.
- Operating cash flow amounted to 8.3 (-43.1) MSEK.
- The Board of Directors proposes to the Annual General Meeting that no dividend will be paid for the 2020 fiscal year.
The full quarterly report can be found at the Company’s web page: https://www.clavister.com/company/investor-relations/financial-reports/2020-2/
At 09:00 CET, February 10, Clavister’s CEO John Vestberg and Clavister’s CFO, David Nordström will be presenting the quarterly results in a live websession. Following the presentation, the audience will be given the opportunity to ask John and David questions in a Q&A session. Register at: https://www.clavister.com/company/investor-relations/financial-reports/2020-2/
For additional information regarding this press release, please contact:
John Vestberg, President and CEO, +46 (0)660-29 92 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Clavister is a leading European cybersecurity vendor with over 20 years of experience. Seated in Sweden, the company has customers in more than 150 countries; Communication Service Providers, Governments, Enterprises and Managed security service providers (MSSPs). The stock, Clavister Holding AB, is listed at Nasdaq First North. FNCA Sweden AB is the Company’s Certified Advisor (+46 8-528 00 399, e-mail: email@example.com).
This information is information that Clavister Holding AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 8:00 CET on February 10, 2021.