Clavister Q4 2018
“I am delighted to summarize our last quarter of 2018 as well as the first full year of our five-year growth plan. The order intake for the fourth quarter amounted to 39 MSEK, a new high-water mark for Clavister, growing from 34 MSEK for the corresponding quarter in 2017, which was already, back then, the strongest quarter in our history. The full year of 2018 provided for an order intake amounting to 120 MSEK, versus 100 MSEK for full year 2017; yet another record.
If I were to pick a few highlights from the year passed, I would first and foremost highlight very strong order intake growth in the Nordics (+35% Y/Y) and in Germany (+62% Y/Y), two markets where we have deliberately focused our go-to-market efforts. For me, this is a clear proof-point that our go-to-market strategy is bearing fruit…”.
John Vestberg, President and CEO
October - December 2018
- Order intake for the quarter increased by 13% and amounted to 39.0 (34.4) MSEK.
- Revenues amounted to 31.1 (34.4) MSEK.
- Gross profits amounted to 22.1 (26.6) MSEK, equal to a Gross margin of 71 (77)%.
The IFRS 15 implementation from January 1, 2018 has negatively affected this quarter’s revenues and gross profits by - 6.3 MSEK. The corresponding 2017 figures have not been restated.
- EBITDA amounted to -8.8 (-10.9) MSEK.
- EBIT amounted to -22.3 (-18.7) MSEK.
- Result after financial items for the period amounted to -29.7 (-21.1) MSEK.
- Earnings per share amounted to -1.23 (-0.75) SEK.
- Cash by the end of the period was 82.2 (26.5) MSEK.
January - December 2018
- Order intake increased by 20% and amounted to 120.2 (100.2) MSEK.
- Revenues amounted 111.5 (100.2) MSEK.
- Gross profits amounted to 85.1 (77.5) MSEK, equal to a Gross margin of 76 (77)%.
The IFRS 15 implementation from January 1, 2018 has negatively affected this year’s revenues and gross profits by - 8.8 MSEK. The corresponding 2017 figures have not been restated.
- EBITDA amounted to -54.1 (-53.7) MSEK.
- EBIT amounted to -89.9 (-76.9) MSEK.
- Result after financial items amounted to -117.5 (-83.6) MSEK.
- Earnings per share amounted to -5.18 (-2.87) SEK.
- The Board of Directors proposes to the Annual General Meeting that no dividend be paid for the 2018 fiscal year.
The Annual General Meeting for Clavister Holding AB (publ.) will be held in Clavister’s office at Sjögatan 6, Örnsköldsvik, on May 14, 2019, at 13:00 CET. The Annual Report 2018 will be published no later than three weeks before the Annual General Meeting.
The full quarterly report can be found at the Company’s web page.
There can also a presentation of the quarter be found:
At 10:00 CET Clavister’s President and CEO, Mr. John Vestberg and Clavister’s CFO, Mr. Håkan Mattisson, will host a Q&A session.
Link: https://www.webex.com/Clavister/financial-reports/q4_2018. Registration required.
For additional information regarding this press release, please contact:
Håkan Mattisson, CFO
+46 (0)660-29 92 00
Clavister is a leading European cybersecurity vendor with over 20 years of experience. Seated in Sweden, the company has customers in more than 150 countries; Communication Service Providers, Governments, Enterprises and Managed security service providers (MSSPs). The stock, Clavister Holding AB, is listed at NASDAQ First North. FNCA Sweden AB is the Company’s Certified Advisor (+46 8-528 00 399, e-mail: email@example.com).
This information is information that Clavister Holding AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 8:00 CET on February 21, 2019.