5G Security – The Journey Has Started
In this webinar you will learn what steps you can take today to cater for security requirements while building your 5G Security solution at the same time. We will also share our experiences from working with Tier 1 operators around the world in securing 3G/4G and 5G networks, from the edge to the core.WATCH THE WEBINAR
Natively designed for Virtualization – SDN/NFV
To meet the unique requirements and demands from the Telecom Cloud, using Virtualization technologies such as SDN/NFV,
the Clavister Security VNFs offers these key capabilities:
Clavisters Security VNF is completely software based and natively built for virtualization and is compatible with most hypervisors on the market, including KVM and VMware.
Orchestration and Management
The Clavister Security VNF executes seamlessly in Telecom Cloud environments and frameworks such as Openstack.
To ensure smooth integration of the Clavister Security VNFs in a telecom cloud, Clavister cooperates and integrates with leading vendors in the market, including: Nokia, Intel, Red Hat, Windriver, vmware, Openstack and others.
• Internet Security with Gi/SGi/N6 Firewalling
• Backhaul Security
• Roaming Security
• Core Network Security
• Edge Security
Through compliance and support for several industry standards such as 3GPP and ETSI-NFV the Clavister solution integrates seamlessly.
Tier 1 operators around the world put their trust in Swedish Clavister to secure their 4G/5G networks.
• Purpose Built for Virtualization and SDN/NFV
– Fully Virtualized
– Integrates SDN Controllers and NFV Orchestrators
– Part of a strong Eco-System ensures smooth integration
– Ready for Service Function Chaining (SFC)
– Ready for Service Automation (Scale-Up / Scale-Out)
– Compliant with ESTI-NFV standards
• Highest Security Performance on the Market
• Designed for Telecom
• Scalable and flexible business model
• Natively designed for Virtualization and SDN/NFV
– Integrates with SDN controllers
– Integrates with NFV orchestrators
– Supports OpenStack and HOT Templates for rapid provisioning
• Highest Security Performance on the market
• High capacity for Concurrent Connections
• Carrier-Grade NAT (CG-NAT)
• DDoS Protection with IDP and Traffic Anomaly Filtering (Rate Limits)
• Powerful Quality of Service and Bandwidth Management
• Designed for Telecom and 3GPP Compliance
|Firewall Performance* (Gbps)||5||10||20||40|
|VPN Performance (Gbps)||2,5||5||10||20|
|Concurrent VPN Tunnels (IPsec)||2,000||3,000||5,000||10,000|
|Ethernet Interfaces||Up to 3||Up to 5||Up to 7||Up to 10|
|Virtual Interfaces (VLAN 802.1q)||256||512||1,024||2,048|
|Virtual Routers||50 500||100||200||200|
|Support for High Availability (HA)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Minimum available memory for the virtual machine||2 GB||2 GB||4 GB||8 GB|
|Minimum recommended number of allocated CPU cores||2||2||4||8|
|Minimum available storage||2 GB||2 GB||2 GB||2 GB|
|Clavister cOS||Clavister cOS Stream||Clavister cOS Stream||Clavister cOS Stream||Clavister cOS Stream|
*) Firewall Performance is based on RFC 2544. Actual performance may vary depending on network conditions, number of activated services and host hardware capabilities.