Clavister Q2 2019: 28% growth, 42% improved gross profit
August 28, 2019. Örnsköldsvik, Sweden. Clavister, a leader in high-performance cybersecurity solutions, released its latest quarterly report today.
“The second quarter started with a very positive recognition: in a market report for 2018, independent industry analyst Gartner recognized Clavister as the fastest-growing supplier of security products within the Unified Threat Management segment. Not only is this an honorable appreciation, but more so a very positive acknowledgement of our growth strategy.
Our focus on growth and improved margins has paid off during the quarter, with a year-on-year order intake growth of 28%. With that, we closed our eleventh consecutive quarter of year-on-year growth, corresponding to an average quarterly order intake growth of 28%. Due mainly to a beneficial product mix, the quarter provided a good improvement to our gross profit, increasing year-on-year with 42%”
John Vestberg, President and CEO
April - June 2019
- Order intake for the quarter increased by 28% and amounted to 28.2 (29.9) MSEK.
- Net Sales amounted to 32.7 (26.6) MSEK.
- Revenues increased by 23% and amounted to 33.1 (26.8) MSEK.
- Gross profits grew by 42% and amounted to 27.1 (19.1) MSEK, equal to a Gross margin of 82 (71)%.
- EBITDA amounted to -7.2 (-19.6) MSEK.
- EBIT amounted to -17.8 (-27.4) MSEK.
- Result after financial items for the period amounted to -25.3 (-34.4) MSEK.
- Earnings per share amounted to -1.07 (-1.68) SEK.
- Operating Cash flow amounted to -9.2 (-18.6) MSEK.
- Cash by the end of the period was 65.6 (65.3) MSEK.
- Number of employees (full time equivalents) by the end of period: 168 (177).
The full quarterly report can be found at the Company’s web page. https://www.clavister.com/investor-relations/financial-reports/q2_2019/
At 10:00 CET on August 28th, Clavister’s CEO, John Vestberg will be presenting the quaterly result in a live websession. After the presentation the audience will be given the opportunity to ask the CEO questions in the following Q&A. Link to websession: https://clavisterevents.webex.com/clavisterevents/onstage/g.php?MTID=e49c66611ad2e3c71b0c9bef9fae36ad3
For additional information regarding this press release, please contact:
John Vestberg, President and CEO, +46 (0)660-29 92 00 or email@example.com
Clavister is a leading European cybersecurity vendor with over 20 years of experience. Seated in Sweden, the company has customers in more than 150 countries; Communication Service Providers, Governments, Enterprises and Managed security service providers (MSSPs). The stock, Clavister Holding AB, is listed at Nasdaq First North. FNCA Sweden AB is the Company’s Certified Advisor (+46 8-528 00 399, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
This information is information that Clavister Holding AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 8:00 CET on August 28, 2019.