Clavister Q3 2019: Positive Adjusted EBITDA
November 20, 2019. Örnsköldsvik, Sweden. Clavister, a leader in high-performance cybersecurity solutions, released its latest quarterly report today.
“We are pleased to report positive EBITDA in the third quarter of 2019, before adjustments related to the divestment of our Chinese subsidiary.
We continue to see a strong momentum in our focused go-to-market activities, with a year-on-year order intake growth of 24%. The largest growth for the quarter, 158% year-on-year, came from the Communication Service Provider vertical. My assessment is that we are advancing into larger business opportunities across the board. I see the proof-points of this as we continue to secure orders with new light-house customers, representing very relevant growth scaling engines for Clavister.”
John Vestberg, President and CEO
Third Quarter 2019
- Order intake for the quarter increased by 24% and amounted to 37.3 (30.1) MSEK.
- Net sales amounted to 31.8 (29.4) MSEK.
- Revenues increased by 4% and amounted to 31.9 (30.8) MSEK.
- Gross profit decreased by 2% and amounted to 25.9 (26.5) MSEK, equal to a gross margin of 81 (86)%.
- EBITDA amounted to -4.0 (-5.7) MSEK.
- Adjusted EBITDA before charges related to the divestment of Chinese subsidiary amounted to 0.2 (-5.7) MSEK.
- EBIT amounted to -14.5 (-13.3) MSEK.
- Result before taxes for the period amounted to -25.8 (-17.1) MSEK.
- Earnings per share amounted to -1.05 (-0.73) SEK.
- Operating cash flow amounted to -12.5 (-13.5) MSEK.
- Cash by the end of the period was 42.2 (47.5) MSEK.
The full quarterly report can be found at the Company’s web page. https://www.clavister.com/company/investor-relations/financial-reports/2019-q3/
At 09:00 CET Clavister’s CEO John Vestberg and Clavister’s CFO Håkan Rippe will be presenting the quarterly results in a live web session. Following the presentation, the audience will be given the opportunity to ask the CEO and the CFO questions in a Q&A session. Link to web session: https://clavisterevents.webex.com/clavisterevents/onstage/g.php?MTID=ef3de09c343e1eff2f6ee5574af57f36b
For additional information regarding this press release, please contact:
John Vestberg, President and CEO, +46 (0)660-29 92 00 or email@example.com
Clavister is a leading European cybersecurity vendor with over 20 years of experience. Seated in Sweden, the company has customers in more than 150 countries; Communication Service Providers, Governments, Enterprises and Managed security service providers (MSSPs). The stock, Clavister Holding AB, is listed at Nasdaq First North. FNCA Sweden AB is the Company’s Certified Advisor (+46 8-528 00 399, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
This information is information that Clavister Holding AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 8:00 CET on November 20, 2019.