Clavister Q4 2019: Strong Growth within Global Key Accounts.
February 20, 2020. Örnsköldsvik, Sweden. Clavister, a leader in high-performance cybersecurity solutions, released its fourth quarterly 2019 report today.
“As we leave 2019 behind, we can look back at a year with good progress in many areas, but also with clear challenges in others. In general, we continued to execute on our growth plan, which in essence is based on scaling our profitable business model to greater volumes through a larger and more efficient go-to-market organization. We are doing this partly through a traditional two-tier channel model, and partly through global accounts where we have good probability of driving high growth.
Order intake for the full year of 2019 amounted to 147 MSEK which represents a year-on-year growth of 22%. Gross margins improved by five pp to 81%, indicating a strong product offering and a healthy business model.”
John Vestberg, President and CEO
Fourth quarter 2019
- Order intake increased by 8% and amounted to 42.3 (39.0) MSEK.
- Revenues increased by 1% and amounted to 32.3 (32.1) MSEK.
- Gross profit increased by 11% and amounted to 25.6 (23.0) MSEK, equal to a gross margin of 79 (72)%.
- EBITDA amounted to -19.5 (-8.9) MSEK.
- Adjusted EBITDA before items affecting comparability amounted to -13.3 (-13.4) MSEK.
- EBIT amounted to -30.3 (-22.4) MSEK.
- Result before taxes amounted to -33.7 (-30.4) MSEK.
- Earnings per share amounted to -2.42 (-1.27) SEK.
- Operating cash flow amounted to -12.3 (-9.5) MSEK.
- Cash by the end of the period was 70.9 (82.2) MSEK.
The full quarterly report can be found at the Company’s web page: https://www.clavister.com/company/investor-relations/financial-reports/q4-2019/
At 08:30 CET on the 20th of February, Clavister’s CEO John Vestberg and Clavister’s CFO Håkan Rippe will be presenting the quarterly results in a live websession. Following the presentation, the audience will be given the opportunity to ask the CEO and the CFO questions in a Q&A session. Register at: https://www.clavister.com/company/investor-relations/financial-reports/q4-2019/
For additional information regarding this press release, please contact:
John Vestberg, President and CEO, +46 (0)660-29 92 00 or email@example.com
Clavister is a leading European cybersecurity vendor with over 20 years of experience. Seated in Sweden, the company has customers in more than 150 countries; Communication Service Providers, Governments, Enterprises and Managed security service providers (MSSPs). The stock, Clavister Holding AB, is listed at Nasdaq First North. FNCA Sweden AB is the Company’s Certified Advisor (+46 8-528 00 399, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
This information is information that Clavister Holding AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 8:00 CET on February 20, 2020.