Clavister Q3 2018: 26% growth
November 21, 2018. Örnsköldsvik, Sweden. Clavister, a leader in high-performance cybersecurity solutions, released its latest quarterly report today.
Third quarter 2018
- Order intake for the quarter amounted to 30.1 (23.9) MSEK, equalling a growth by 26%, compared to the corresponding quarter last year
- Revenues amounted to 30.8 (23.9) MSEK, an increase of 29%
- Gross profit amounted to 26.5 (17.3) MSEK
- Gross margin amounted to 86 (73)%
- EBITDA amounted to -5.7 (-10.4) MSEK
- EBIT amounted to -13.3 (-16.4) MSEK
- Result after financial items for the period amounted to -17.1 (-18.6) MSEK
- Earnings per share amounted to -0.73 (-0.63) SEK.
- Cash by the end of the period was 47.5 (31.3) MSEK
Post quarter end an additional 5 MEUR was receieved from the European Investment Bank, as part of the investment facility of 20 MEUR.
First nine months of 2018
- Order intake amounted to 81.2 (65.8) MSEK, equalling a growth by 23%,
compared to the first nine months of 2017
- Revenues amounted to 80.4 (65.8) MSEK, an increase of 22%
- Gross profit rose to 63.0 (50.9) MSEK
- Gross margin amounted to 78 (77)%
- EBITDA amounted to -45.3 (-42.8) MSEK
- EBIT amounted to -67.7 (-58.2) MSEK
- Result after financial items amounted to -87.8 (-62.6) MSEK
- Earnings per share amounted to -3.95 (-2.15) SEK
The full quarterly report can be found at the Company’s web page.
At 10:00 CET Clavister’s President and CEO, Mr. John Vestberg and Clavister’s CFO, Mr. Håkan Mattisson, will present a summary for the quarter and host a Q&A session regarding the quarterly report. Link: https://clavisterevents.webex.com/clavisterevents/onstage/g.php?MTID=e9f47c59f0a270732fb4d5521768bee6d. Registration required.
For additional information regarding this press release, please contact:
Håkan Mattisson, CFO Clavister
+46 (0)660-29 92 00