Release of Clavister Q4 2022 Interim Report
Clavister’s Q4 Interim Report 2022 was published February 16, 2023 at 07:24 CET. The report and disclosed related materials are now available below on this page. Disclosed related material from 2022 can also be found below. Reports from previous years and can be found be at Financial Reports.
Clavister held a live Presentation on the publishing day, where CEO, John Vestberg and CFO, David Nordström presented the financial numbers and conclusions for the fourth and last quarter of 2022. The presentation is available in the sections below.
FINANCIAL SUMMARY OF THE FOURTH QUARTER
• Order Intake amounted to 43.3 (44.3) MSEK.
• Net Sales amounted to 39.6 (36.0) MSEK. FX adjusted Net Sales amounted to 37.9 (35.9).
• Recurring revenue grew with 0 (43.3) %.
• Gross Profit amounted to 34.2 (31.5) MSEK, corresponding to a gross margin of 78.9 (85.1) %.
• EBITDA amounted to 0.4 (-11.6) MSEK.
• EBIT amounted to -10.1 (-20.7) MSEK.
• Net Profit amounted to -32.4 (-29.3) MSEK and earnings per share to -0.57 (-0.53) SEK.
• Cash and cash equivalents amounted to 42.4 (49.9) MSEK.
“We continue to drive growth and for the second consecutive quarter, we reported positive EBITDA. The period saw a positive and significantly improved cash flow from operations. The firewall and IAM businesses developed strongly, and commercial deliveries have started in the defence sector”.
John Vestberg, President and CEO
PRESENTATIONS & REPORTS
Clavister publishes its financial results five times a year through four quarterly interim reports and an annual report. The interim report for the fourth quarter is accompanied by a company announcement summing up the financial results for both fourth quarter and full year. You can see the dates for upcoming reports in the financial calendar.