New Clavister InControl 2.04.00 and Clavister cOS Core 13.00.00 Releases including Proxy Support, Security Zones and more…
Örnsköldsvik, Sweden, Nov 20, 2019. Clavister AB, a leader in high-performance cybersecurity solutions, today announced the release of Clavister InControl 2.04.00 and Clavister cOS Core 13.00.00. These are two feature releases that include a number of new features and improvements, focusing on a number of issues affecting customers. As such, we highly recommend that customers download and implement the new release to achieve full functionality and performance of Clavister’s technology.
The Clavister InControl 2.04.00 feature highlights are as follows:
- Revision history and configuration backup for firewalls with an expired license
- Clavister cOS Core 13.00.00 support
- Defect fixes
The Clavister cOS Core 13.00.00 feature highlights are as follows:
- Proxy Support for IDP and Antivirus Updates
- Security Zones to group several interfaces for a simplified security policy
- Clavister InCenter REST Configuration Support
- Host Detection support for Transparent Mode
- Facelift for the Status Pages in the Web User Interface
- More granular Whitelist filters
- Defect fixes
The new Clavister InControl and Clavister cOS Core releases including release notes are available for customers on MyClavister, under the downloads section.
For more questions, contact
Mattias Nordlund Product Manager
Clavister is a leading European cybersecurity vendor with over 20 years of experience. Seated in Sweden, the company has customers—communication service providers, governments, enterprises and managed security service providers (MSSPs)—in more than 150 countries. Clavister provides unique security solutions to protect their digital assets and secure business continuity. The stock, Clavister Holding AB, is listed at NASDAQ First North under shortname CLAV.